Now I have my own blog! I'm gonna get alot of questions about the name from my friends! So... I'll try to update mine more than my parents and sisters blog! ;)
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:54:00 PM) :
Yeh, I get to be the first to visit your new site! Congratulations, I am sure that aunt Heidi will come to your rescue as soon as she gets un-busy! I will be back to visit on a regular basis - I may even respond to your tag!
Heidi said ... (Friday, June 09, 2006 10:22:00 AM) :
Hello blonde bear!!!! Of corse I will help you personalize your blog. We can work on it when you come to visit!! I can't wait!
Comments on "Yay!!!!!!"
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:54:00 PM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Friday, June 09, 2006 10:22:00 AM) :
post a commentYeh, I get to be the first to visit your new site! Congratulations, I am sure that aunt Heidi will come to your rescue as soon as she gets un-busy! I will be back to visit on a regular basis - I may even respond to your tag!
Hello blonde bear!!!! Of corse I will help you personalize your blog. We can work on it when you come to visit!! I can't wait!