Thursday, June 08, 2006

I SAID: Alot of things

I WANT: A pet mouse. The invisible mouse I already have is stupid!

I WISH: that I had a new nice snowmachine that was ALL MINE!!

I HATE: seafood

I MISS: Being in Disneyland

I FEAR: dying

I HEAR: Animal planet on tv

I WONDER: What I will be like when I grow up

I REGRET: Ever saying anything mean to my best friend

I AM NOT: a party pooper!

I DANCE: to music

I SING: To music

I CRY:ed when raja died

I AM NOT ALWAYS: sane =p

I MADE: My bed

I WRITE: stories

I CONFUSE: ?

I NEED: money

I SHOULD: get up and do the dishes

I START: The day watching tv or playing on the computer or listening to music

I FINISH: The day playing on the computer or cleaning up my room

I TAG: Anyone who hasn't already done this

Comments on ""

 

post a comment