Sunday, June 18, 2006

Blonde Bear is back home!

Hey Everyone! Blonde Bear is back! And I brought a wolf pup with me! I love My mom's new SUV! Can't wait till I get to drive it! =P I had fun in Anchorage! We went to the pool, and to Wasilla, and played in the backyard kiddie pool! Thanks For Having Me, Wolf Clan!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUV YOU!
Blonde Bear

Comments on "Blonde Bear is back home!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, June 18, 2006 11:13:00 PM) : 

It was good to see you back and thank you for bringing that little wolf pup with you, that was a pleasant surprise! Do you relaize that the two of you had the most expensive camper in the campground this weekend! I loved your camp spot, right next to the multi-purpose building. After you left, Mama Buffalo discovered that there is a Magpie Nest in the tree behind the building (where you guys cleared out a camp site on Memorial Day). the eggs havce hatched and the nest if full of little birds! Do you want a pet bird?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Monday, June 19, 2006 10:51:00 AM) : 

Glad you made it home safely....how was your baseball game? Are you an allstar?

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Monday, June 19, 2006 4:37:00 PM) : 

I'm not sure about the allstar thing... Someone said that we didn't have to vote because there was enough people... so I might be

 

post a comment