i'm bored. Not much has been going on here........ i just wanted to tell 2 anchor point residents that might be reading this that I am not old enough to have an actual job, but i'm looking for ways to earn money. ;)
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:56:00 PM) :
Are you a "documented" worker or a illegal alien? Where were you when we were painting the house, I could have used you on the roof? Where were you when I was redoing all the flower beds around the house and planting 1,856 flowers? I should have called you, then I couldhave just set onthe newly painted deck, drink in hand and watched you work! On the next big project I will keep yu in miond - if you are documented and non-union.
Comments on "hello"
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:56:00 PM) :
post a commentAre you a "documented" worker or a illegal alien? Where were you when we were painting the house, I could have used you on the roof? Where were you when I was redoing all the flower beds around the house and planting 1,856 flowers? I should have called you, then I couldhave just set onthe newly painted deck, drink in hand and watched you work! On the next big project I will keep yu in miond - if you are documented and non-union.