| Wow the weather has been beautiful! The moose calves and I just had a squirt gun fight. (well actually Hunter shot me and Heather with the squirt gun a whole bunch, but it was still fun =) I stayed with the Eagles for 2 days, it was fun. So Heather and Hunter left, and now i'm bored. Soooo....... i have money for if i go to anchorage. I got 50 dollars as an early birthday present. and i have 115 dollars to spend on school clothes. and i'm going to set aside 20 dollars for buying ducks! My collection isn't doing so good because i'm broke. hehe. but I wont' spend any money until i get to anchorage. I have 26 ducks currently. My goal is to fill up the shelf that their all on now, and also fill up another shelf! It's not going to happen anytime soon though. haha. I almost gave up on my collection, but then i got lots of ducks from the Mclays (thanks again for that! =D ) The Mosquitos are out!!!!!! I didn't get bit hardly at all during memorial weekend, but when i was at Grandma & Grandpa's, i put on bugspray and still got bit alot! So now their are bites all over my legs, on my back, on my arms, and a couple on my fingers and toes! i almost got eaten alive. well Ta-Ta for now!! -bblloonndde |

Comments on ""
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:39:00 AM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:00:00 AM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:01:00 AM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:02:00 AM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Tuesday, June 12, 2007 11:46:00 AM) :
post a commentIt was great having you stay for a couple of days, even tho you snore! I did not know you were collecting "ducks", if you have "Blue Duck" don't let your great uncle know about it! If I see any ducks, I will have "Dutch" collect them for you since he is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, you do not mind if they are tolled you?
Where'd you moose friends go? Or did you leave the moose?
flurd...thats my word verification for today...FLURD!!!!
ZWAUN....another good one!
Haha. My mom says I don't snore but my dad and my friends also say i do. And I collect rubber ducks not real ducks. And actually I do have a blue duck, i stole it from the duck race last year!! haha.
And the moose calves went back to the eagles.
flurd hahahaha. mine is kqragx...
And I know that the word verification is annoying, but last time i got a comment from some creepy dude it really freaked me out.