wee!!!
| For the past two days we've been doing survival thingys. It's fun. I'm bored. BAND INSTRUMENT UPDATE: As you should all know (if you don't know you then you obviously need to pay more attention) i play the piano and have been for 4 years. I've also played the trumpet for 3 years. But today i officially quit the trumpet and in the band, i'm playing the synthesizer. And i don't even have to start over because i've already had experience!!! YAY ME! -Blondddddie |

Comments on "wee!!!"
-
Sierra said ... (Tuesday, May 22, 2007 6:44:00 PM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, May 22, 2007 9:13:00 PM) :
post a commentNOTE TO GRANDPA:
When I bring Stephanie camping PLEASE tell her the story of Arnie. I would, but nobody does it as good as you =]
LoVe,
ThE bEaR tHaT iS bLoNdE wItH BlEaChEd HiGhLiTeS tHaT iS gEtTiNG hEr HaIr BlEaChEd BlOnDe AnD tHeN GeTtInG pInK aNd BlAcK hIgHlItES.
Of course I will tellt he story of Arnie! Does it have to be the same story or may I embellish it even further? Your grandmother and I was talking today about your playing and how accomplished you have become onthe piano, you make your great grand mother very proud. However, we also was wondering if you would play TAPS at the HITW campground on Memorial Day - do you still have your trumpet and if so would you consider that? Now, what is this about PINK and Black highlights!