i'm bored.....
| hello again. So today wasn't very eventful. My least favorite teacher is still piling homework on us! It's due next Wednesday, which is the day school gets out. She's so annoying. But anyways Ginger jumped out the window today. It was funny. So i'm just sitting here. I don't really have anything to write about. I'm just bored. When do Devyn Tay and Kym get out of school?????? I might bring a friend out to Memorial Weekend. Marina is planning on bringing her friend Tara. My friend's name is Stephanie. Soooo....i'm sure this wasn't very entertaining. Again, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MEMORIAL WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <=D (i bet you didn't know that smiley is supposed to have a party hat on. < see? thats the party hat. haha. -blondie (with blonde highlites, and a little bit of black) p.s. 5 days of school left. and 12 days until memorial weekend. |

Comments on "i'm bored....."
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:03:00 PM) :
post a commentJust fiuve more days of school and you get homework. Being the leadfer thatyou are, I am surprised that you did not organize a "walkout" in protest - what are going to do - kick you out of school? I'll joihn you onthe picket line. When you hand in your homework, attacvhed a self satamped envelope to your paper and request that you paper be returned to you with your grade - I bet it is not even looked at let alone graded! Want me to come to school and argue your case?