Thursday, November 02, 2006

hi

Hi... i'm bored... very bored.... very very very bored.... I hate homework.... what is the point in homework????? Its stupid and lame and boring.... its very stupid and lame and boring.... Speaking of............................. I got 2 B+'s, 3 A's and 1 a+!!! I rock. And MOST of that is from labs and in school stuff.... because homework is stupid. I should go on strike and not do my homework. I'm sure that would work.... because i'm not the only one that doesn't like homework... i mean who likes homework??!!!! today, i had don'tcha stuck in my head, and then i realized i was singing it out loud in the middle of math class.... yeeeea.....(don't cha is by the pussycat dolls and its the one that goes dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me...) I got a lottta halloween candy, it's my last year trick or treating so i decided to get alot and make it memorable...my ipod is ruined... (not because of a virus!!!!!!!) I tried to open up itunes on a different account and then now all the songs are on the computer but won't go on the ipod... i'm bored.... i think i'm going to go take a nap.... i'm bored...
(NOTE- this whole thing is said in monotone)
-Blonde Bear is bored....

Comments on "hi"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:52:00 PM) : 

I am bored to, but I think you are suppose to be bored at midnight. what course you get the A+ in? I must also ask why this is your last Halloween to "trick or treat", I still enjoy going out and collecting candy? You shouyld see how much i got this year, of course I had to drive to Kenaui and Soldotna, but I did get enough that it filled up my pick-up halfway, of course some of the last houses I visited it was after midnight and they were not vbery friendly, perhaps it was because I dressed up as a burglar this year - but I will not have to buy candy for the video store for another year! Sorry to hear about your Ipod - is it gone for good, it should still be under the warranty. The virus that I told you about was spread into the computer not the Ipod trhough Microsoft. Take care and come visit us, we miss seeing you!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Friday, November 03, 2006 9:13:00 AM) : 

I bet you IPOD is fine...it’s just user error....I will ask my IPOD tech next time I see her. She has one of those cool IPOD doggies.
Great on the grades!!! And Homework is necessary it reinforces what you have learn through the day...it also works your parents skills.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Friday, November 03, 2006 9:16:00 AM) : 

Oh Yeah what were you for Halloween? and we saw more young adults trick or treating then kids.

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Friday, November 03, 2006 6:17:00 PM) : 

I was a kitty I got the A+ in art and the B+'s in language arts and math. Dad says that its not the ipod, its our computer. Because I clicked something that made it uninstall the itunes but only halfway so i have to reinstall it, and you have to use a cd to do that so its the monitor thats rejecting the cd or something like that. I want one of the doggies for X-mas!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Friday, November 03, 2006 6:49:00 PM) : 

Find a girlfriend for "Dutch" that is of the same breed and not related to him and I will give you one of his puppies since you want a doggie. My other grand daughters are holding out for a horse from thgeir Uncle Bill. Good ntcxenon evening to you - look our your window, a beautiful full moon tonight, but watch out for the crazy people.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:54:00 AM) : 

Good to see you still post ONCE A MONTH! Also, good grades.
The I-Dog doesn't fetch or anything. Does it play music?
And - have you seen your Grandpa's blog? I think he might need homotherapy before he goes over the deep, flaming end.

 

post a comment