MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| i LOVE LOVE LOVE middle school!!! Its so fun and waaay better then having the saaaame teacher allll day! My favorite teacher so far is Ms. Parlow she is really nice plus she doesn't give homework and she doesn't like textbooks!! She is sooo awesome!!!! AAAAAAny waaaay... WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? HELLLOOOOO OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? BlOnDe BeAr Da MiDdLe ScHoOlEr |

Comments on "MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-
john r mclay said ... (Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:51:00 AM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:48:00 AM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:17:00 AM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:45:00 PM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:37:00 PM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Friday, August 25, 2006 4:24:00 PM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Friday, August 25, 2006 7:23:00 PM) :
-
Shana said ... (Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:53:00 PM) :
post a commentHEELLLOOOO OOUUTT THERE!
I think we should use Grandpa's blog to write our crazy thoughts in comments - seeing that he isn't using the page!
I've found that, if I comment on other's blogs, I am more likely to recieve comments from them.
Glad you like M.S. Tay does, too.
Glad you had a great first day...did you get your class list yet and what about the locker? is it decorated?
Hey, that is my kind of teacher, does not give out homework, does not like books - I bet she even enjoys giving breaks to go for walks! I was inthe store last night and two young men came in whjo live in AP but go to school at the midlde school - seems my granddaughter was the topic of their conversation - so I had alittle talk with them, they were surprised to find out that I had roots in Homer - so, after my little talk you do not have to worry about them! I think I am going to have to spend a little time inthe LA area getting the word spread around the middle and elementary schools in that area.
were these boys talking negative or positive??? lol And I have my class list, but i left it in my locker! I lucked out and got one of the big orange lockers,(there's only like 15 of them in the whole school) and i haven't decorated it yet.
I remeber those Teeny tiny orange lockers....I snuck out of mine and took one upstairs by the band room...but that was a long time ago.
I am sure those biy were only saying nice things...otherwise grandpa woldn''t have chased them away. I heard it was something "Isn't she a Hotty"...
lol =p AAActually... there are no lockers by the band room and the orange ones are huge! lol i can fit it mine!
Don't you go sneaking off and taking naps in your locker when you are suppose to be leranin
lol Britt fit in her Middle School locker also.....glad you like it...I remember my locker it was right out side the boys bathroom!!!