Sunday, July 30, 2006

fun!

Papa Bear and I just got back from the cabin! It was great riding! Most of the mudholes were hard on the bottom so we could just go right through them! And on the worst mudhole, where a stream drains into the trail we built a bridge over it. Ginger was so funny! Papa brought a water toy and threw it in the lake, ginger leaped off the bank and then was jumping up and down to get through the shallow parts! It was so funny! And we think Ginger is part cow because she eats ALOT of grass! I took a cat tail (or whatever those things are) and put it in her collar and waved the end in her face and she was doing backflips trying to get it! (not really backflips, just leaping on her hind legs and then falling backwards) She is so weird! And she inheritated the pig-like appitite from her parents! She always wants to eat! (I think thats why she eats alot of grass!)
-Blonde Bear owner of the "Pig-dog"
P.S. I figured out how to add word verification

Comments on "fun!"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Monday, July 31, 2006 8:54:00 AM) : 

See the cabin is cool...

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:22:00 AM) : 

Pig, or, heffer? She's a WAY better dog than the parents. Maybe attention and care DOES work!?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:57:00 AM) : 

Sounds as if youhad fun at the Bear's Winter Den! Did you get the outhouse built? I have a "rental" unit that you could use. it is at the Hole In TheWall and not being used right now - your dad knows how to move it easily and I am sure Uncle John and ERic will help move it. You traitor, you went to word verification!

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:33:00 AM) : 

Well we might come to the hole in the wall next week. And we are building an addition on our cabin thats gonna be a bathroom. We have one of Taylor's old porta pody thingys and a bucket and a toilet seat. lol

 

post a comment