Tuesday, June 27, 2006

☼ћї☼

Hi!!!! I'm bored... I've cleaned the whole house and can't find anything else to clean. So We haven't gotten any practice information on Allstars, but we are hoping to get it at tonights game. So yesterday, Mama Bear and I were pulling into the drive way, and we saw a porcupine in our yard! I ran in to get the camera and mom followed him while calling Papa Bear. Unfortunately, Dad had the camera and we didn't know where he was so we didn't get any pictures. But then Ginger chased him back into the woods. Not sure I wanna go back there anymore... Also right in our driveway, there was a HUGE mama moose with 2 babies that looked almost newborn! They were sooooo cute. And unfortunately, the camer was left at the cabin by dad. lol.
luv ya,

♥вІОПďΣ ЬєаЯ♥

Comments on "☼ћї☼"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:29:00 PM) : 

You should never trust a camera to a dad. Mon's love to take pictures but most dad's just savor the moment and go onto something else. Later they think to themselves, "boy, I should have taken a picture of that". Moose are o.k. to have in your yard, but you have to be careful with porky's because of the dogs. Maybe dad should go have a talking to him with his .22 They can throw those needles one hundred feet when they get really upset. When I was a little boy, I use to hunt frogs. One day I was down by the pond and across from me was a porky, while I was there, I only caught two frogs and he spear fished a dozen, he could really throw those needles and very accurate. He got each one between the eyes. You know your Uncle John raises frogs now, we are going to have a big "frog leg" barbeque later this summer. Check out his sight he even has pictures of them.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:04:00 AM) : 

The 'poles are growing so fast, you can almost WATCH their tail shrink.

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:36:00 AM) : 

And what does Devyn think of this?
lol

 

post a comment