Monday, June 19, 2006

help!

Aunt Heidi... I was wondering if you could make the typing on my blog smaller. Its huge so that when i get on i have to use the bottom scroll bar that goes from left to right. I couldn't figure out how to get to the one thing that you used to change it.
-Blondie

Comments on "help!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Monday, June 19, 2006 11:09:00 AM) : 

I've got things blazin today!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Monday, June 19, 2006 2:27:00 PM) : 

You are spammed! Do not open the above site site up! You normally will get a couple of these when you first start. We will all keep watch for this one to appear again.

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Monday, June 19, 2006 4:36:00 PM) : 

Does that mean its a virus?

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Monday, June 19, 2006 7:48:00 PM) : 

if you were set up with "word verification", this sort of comment would not have been made. Creepy, @#!~, isn't it?!

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Monday, June 19, 2006 8:15:00 PM) : 

whats word verification?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Monday, June 19, 2006 10:22:00 PM) : 

it is an option that you have so that people do not send you advertisments ... i think that guy shouldn't be commenting here. I am gonna FLAG him!!

EMAIL (there is an e-mail button under the post on my blog) me your password and u will fix you up!!

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:36:00 AM) : 

I can't find it, and I don't know your email address, and I also want word verification... I almost got too scared to open up this page... (thats a creepy picture...)

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:08:00 AM) : 

LOL he is creepy.....

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:15:00 PM) : 

CONGRATULATIONS ALL STAR PLAYER - YOU COULD AUTOGRAPH A JERSEY FOR ME? YOU PLAYED A VERY GOOD GAME AND IF THEY WOULD HAVE SCORED THE GAME CORRECTLY AND GAVE YOU THE ONE RUN, THE SCORE WOULD HAVE BEEN 17-16 AND NOT A TIE. BUT THAT IS O.K., YOU HAD A GREAT SEASON.

 

post a comment