Sunday, June 25, 2006

Lalalala....

Hey.... nuthin much going on here... I'm bored.... Marina and I are gonna use our dividends to fix up the Taurus so it can be a kid car. I can't wait to turn 14 and 16!!! I got new glasses! My brown ones were always always crooked because they were broken and then one day, I picked them up and the arm broke off. So my mom brought them into the eye doctor person. They had just got a new shipment of glasses that were messed up or something and they took the lense out of my old ones and put it in the new ones and gave it to us for free!
-Realllllly bored Blonde Bear

Comments on "Lalalala...."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:15:00 AM) : 

Having new glasses might help, especially when you start driving. Girls always get things free, if I went in for new glasses, they would fix up some broken ones and charge me - all it takes is a smile and shake of the hair! Tell me that we are all equal! Sorry you are bored, after taking three hours to get to the "mountain den", I can understand why. You couldhave walked into the cabin in that time. I am not bored, I cleaned the Hole In the Wall campground yesterday - today I am going to do something exciting, like water the garden!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Sunday, June 25, 2006 6:28:00 PM) : 

LALALALA....i hear you girl... this summer is BORING!!! but someone used to tell me..."Only boring people get bored." .... I must be really boring CAUSE I AM SO TOTALLY BORED!!!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Sunday, June 25, 2006 6:32:00 PM) : 

Oh yeah be carful on this car deal... not that marina would ever treat her stuff like her father but.... My brother (the eldest) got to use my first car before me a blue subaru... needless to say it only drove for a few months after i got it and I had to crawl through the windows like in "the Dukes of Hazards"...none of the doors worked.

 

post a comment