Thursday, July 27, 2006

sorry!

Sorry I haven't blogged! For my b-day I had a friend come over...and then I wanted to go to her house...and then she wanted to come back to my house! lol AAAAnyway...I don't got much news... same old same old! I've been begging my parents to go out camping at the gravel pit, but dad loves his cabin! Lalalala... I'm so bored! lol hmmm.... Me and My friend slept in the tent and we put the cat in there with us and we slept with the screen window thing open and when we woke up the cat was like jumping at the screen! It was funny... My neigbor found a piece of mud that looked like rodent poop and now she thinks there is wild guniea pigs and wild hamsters running around! lol
lalala
-Blonde Bear

Comments on "sorry!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:59:00 PM) : 

I do wish you would have come out to camp, just thinking today that it would be nice to go down tonight, start a fire and drink a pot of coffee. I think what your neighbor found was most likely mouse droppings, I understand that there is an entire herd of them moving into your neighborhood. I was out driving today, a big brown one ran across the road in front of me. I did not relaize that they can run so fast, I was doing 65 and he still got across the road before I could catch up to him. I stopped, and walked back to see if I could run him down on foot and catch him for you - but he was a very fast, but fat mouse. I will keep trying to get one for you sop you can have yuour pinto's.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Friday, July 28, 2006 9:22:00 AM) : 

Nice to hear you had an eventful birhtday... hope you are having fun!!

 

post a comment