Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ok...
I, personally think I should receive an award for blogging the most often out of all the children in the family. Including the teenagers **Cough** Donald Todd **Cough** I give my family an excuse, because I am usually always on the computer (I'm obsessed with msn messenger) But... as Vice President of the clan club (The actual president doesn't have any idea whats going on so I will be helping ;) I say that I should get some sort of award for blogging so much!

-Blonde Bear the vice president of the Clan Club
P.S. lol

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:47:00 PM) : 

You are to be congratulated, you do keep your site up to date, unlike most of the young ones and older ones as well! The Little Poopah has a tough time blogging, since he has not yet learned how to keyboard - but he can spell his name! Right now, he also has a little problem seeing clearly, seems that he had a little disagreement with a hornet - the hornet did not like trying to be killed, got mad and got the Little Poopah in the eye - it is partially open but swelled up -looks a lot like me when I thought myself to be a boxer!

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Friday, July 21, 2006 10:00:00 AM) : 

ouch! That sound painful! Is he going to be okay?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Friday, July 21, 2006 10:13:00 AM) : 

I am so glad you are a Blogger....I will vote for you Blonde!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Friday, July 21, 2006 10:35:00 AM) : 

Yeh, you got one vote from someone who blogs twice a month! But she sure makes the best out of it - she gets more hits per blog than anyone, she knows how to milk the system! You have my vote Blondie and that is coming from someone who keeps his site refreshed so it should carry more wait in the polls

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:49:00 PM) : 

My stupid computer won't show my recent post about my mice... can any of you see it?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:31:00 AM) : 

Yes, I can see all 3 of them - you triple clicked which is a new record. The "tinker" is always double clicking on her remarks but this is the first time I have seen a triuple click on a blog posting. You did good!

 

post a comment