YO
| Hi!!!! Yesterday was our last ball game. We lost 8-10, but it was still really fun. I made two Really great hits! They were only singles, but still, they went into the outfield. The second one probably could have been a double or maybe a triple, but the runner on second didn't go. I played center field the whole time, but I got lots of comments, because every pitch, i ran in to back up second. I didn't get to pitch the last game, but I was still happy. I haven't played center field the whole season, and I really like it! So for Allstars, I'm not sure, but i think we will go to Knik, and if we win this tournament, I think we might go to Juneau or Juneau comes down here or something. Well... See you guys on 4th of July! -Blonde Bear |

Comments on "YO"
-
Heidi said ... (Friday, June 30, 2006 11:05:00 PM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Friday, June 30, 2006 11:17:00 PM) :
post a commentYO YO YO...you punk!
I beat dad here!!!