Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| Hi peeps-Blonde Bear is in Anchorage!! (at my aunt karen's house-Aunt Heidi, mom heard you were going to have somebody else over while we were there or something like that and didn't want you guys to have a packed house) and just got done with our first allstar game! It was against a soldotna team, and we lost 5-13. They had VERY bad sportsmanship though!!! Everytime we got one of their players out they had some rude cheer to sing, and whenever the pitcher would pitch a ball on the ground, they were like the pitchers going bowling! I am mostly going to be on second base and center field. AND FYI PEEPS!! I MIGHT BE PITCHING A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its for sure! So you better be at ALL of them! :) and I'm not naming names *cough* everyone but grandpa aunt heidi and aunt shana *cough* but some of you don't read my blog!!! So all y'all better go and tell everyone that!!! My next game is at the Lions field in Eagle River on Thursday at 6:00 p.m. ok now i'm gonna tell you more about the game tonight..... I played second for 2 innings. A popfly was hit to me and i caught it!.... thennnn i dropped it..I didn't get any outs at second, but when a batter would bunt, i had to go cover first and i got 2 outs there! So YAY ME!!!! heeheehee!!! So... none of you guys were at todays game like you said you would be, so pleeease pleeease come to my game on Thursday! pleeeeease!!!!!!!! -Blonde Bear The second basemen/centerfielder/pitcher |

Comments on "Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-
Heidi said ... (Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:47:00 PM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:24:00 AM) :
post a commentMy relitives from the northlad showed up early this evening. I am sorry that we missed your game but we will be there on Thurday. Sorry your game didn't go well...but nice on teh outs.
I am glad you made it to Anchorage... but you missed out on brownies and ice cream...
Always remember, who wins the game is not as important as how you play the game. I figure roughly that you have over 1,000 games in your lifetime to make a comeback! It is all a learning experience. We are proud of you and wish that we could be there.