Monday, July 24, 2006

♪Happy Birthday 2 me!♪

YAY!!! I'm finally __!!!!! I'm soo happy!!!!!!!!! Heehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Blonde Bear the __ year old!
P.S. I'm being EXTRA smart and not saying how old i am!! Besides... if you are not some creepy stalker person you should know how old I am! lol

Comments on "♪Happy Birthday 2 me!♪"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Monday, July 24, 2006 10:25:00 PM) : 

Happy Birthday Blondie, I cannot believe that you are getting so old! Have a good one and I do hope you get a replacement mouse.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:30:00 AM) : 

Happy birthday Blonde....sorry i am late...it was a long day yesterday!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:06:00 PM) : 

Blondie, you turned another year older and forgot to blog. It has been just you and I keeping blog land opne, now it is only I!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Friday, July 28, 2006 4:02:00 PM) : 

Pay no attention to senseless prattle, grasshopper. You blog very regular compared to most. And, Happy Belatirthday! What are you - 18?

 

post a comment