Saturday, July 22, 2006

My mouse died... It was Tink... I'm sad
-Blonde Bear

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:09:00 PM) : 

I am so sorry.... i will get you a male. Then it won't matter because they will BREED and you will ahve lots!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, July 22, 2006 9:28:00 PM) : 

I will even do better than that, I will dispatch "ma-ma cat" out to capture and deliver a live mouse to me. Then you can cross breed your white one to the new brown one and have a batch of "Pinto" babies - ever see a Pinto mouse? About half the size of a "quarto mouse". Sorry to hear about your loss, at least John won't want to eat their legs!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Sunday, July 23, 2006 8:50:00 AM) : 

gonna miss those legs...

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:32:00 AM) : 

If you missed the postings on this blog, you stillhave a opportunity to post as there are two mkore blogs that follow which aree the same. Way to go "blondie"

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:21:00 PM) : 

It wouldn't show up whenever i clicked view blog so i posted it a bunch lol pinto mice sound cool... but Papa Bear just told me about when you guys had mice and they had babies... and mom says no way... I want baby mice
:( but mom says no... lol

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:21:00 PM) : 

P.S. my mom said actually you could get us a male.. but u get the babies lol

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, July 23, 2006 7:17:00 PM) : 

Blondie - it is time to learn how to "play to your mothers desires". You want baby mice right? A bunch of baby nice would be nice, that way they would all have play mates - but Mama Bear says "no way will thre be any baby mice" so how you respond to that is: But, mommy, you have always wanted a Chincilla Fur Coat, we can have one made for you out of the fur of the little mouseies - it only takes 756 mice to make a very fine coat, it would be a gift that gives on giving, everytime she wears it, she will think of you and all the fun hours that you had raising her coat. A second benefit, it the event that Papa Bear does not get enough Silver Salmon to feed the family this winter, 756 mice can put alot of meat on the table, I am sure your Uncle John has a recipe for barbequed rats, I know your Aunt Heidi has a recipe for Mouse Ravioli! Also check with Uncle Eric, he will deep fry them, I know he does salmon, halibut and chicken very well, with the right spices I am sure he could do well with mouse on a skewer! Aunt Shana has also had a lot of experience with mice from when your dad and she raised them, I am sure she probably ate a few and has a good recipe. I am sure that your Uncle Heath and aunt Erica would love to help by mouse sitting for you anytime you want to go to the cabin or out of town. To help you out in your situation, you might mention to Mama Bear that Christmas is coming - you got Gold Fish one year - I can always find a few mice to give you if she does not start letting you raise them now - at least you would have a choice in quality control - the options are thre, a few small mice confined to a cage or a baby goat confined to the garden area and drinking out of her hot tub, of course in the winter it will also have to sleep in the house! Explore the options, I am sure you will discover a way to get more mice!

 

post a comment