?
| Where is everybody?? Nobody commented except for grandpa! Anyways, not much going on around here... Dad and I are going back to camp at the gravel pit today after mom's tournament. My Aunt Tonya is coming down today... I am so bored............ and nobody is commenting my blog! :'( |

Comments on "?"
-
john r mclay said ... (Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:18:00 AM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:36:00 AM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Sunday, August 06, 2006 10:12:00 PM) :
post a commentHave you noticed the lack of action in Blogland. Even the skunkmaster has little, or nothing, to post?
I haven't seen Tanya for years. Tell her I said hi!
I visit your sitye daily, several times so you know that you can count on me, Grnadpa will always be thre for you. The reason, I have not been blogging is that with the big wedding and Uncle bill being here, my time has been short.
I am aslo here....everyday sometimes twice....