Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hi everyone!!! I'm tired... i couldn't sleep and thats why I'm up this early...aaanyways...not much going on around here, I'm super excited for 7th grade!!!
and guess what peeps!!!! I'm getting a nano with my dividend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already picked out the one I want. Its black, and it holds up to 500 songs!!! I'm hoping to get an IDog and a pink cover to go with it for Christmas or something... ;) But I'm soooo happy!!! I can't wait until October when I get my dividend!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Blonde Bear

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, August 02, 2006 8:00:00 AM) : 

Good morning Blonde, glad to see someone is up and blogging this morning. I am glad that you explained what a Nano is, I was picturing a whale but I guess that was Nanu or something like that. Tell you dad that I limited out last night in three cast, thgen I went seven more cast hooking up a fish each cast - it was great. Your Great Uncle bill even limited out and turned one silver loose - first time he has fished siolvers in about 40 years.

 

post a comment