Tuesday, October 03, 2006

DIVEDENDS ARE COMING!!

DIVEDENDS ARE COMING!!!! I'm ordering my nano tomorrow!!!!!! I'm being a black Cat for halloween.

Comments on "DIVEDENDS ARE COMING!!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:08:00 PM) : 

You are back, I check your ste every day for a new posting - instead of ordering a nano witrh your check - would you be interested in buying a video store? Now being a blondie - how are you going to convert to a black cat - a black cat with blond hair - you will look like a skunk! Heard from your piano teacher that you are doing well on the ivoriues - waitng for a concert from you!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:39:00 PM) : 

HI Blonde....Happy Dividend Day

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:23:00 PM) : 

What's wrong?! It's hasn't been a month since you posted! Not quite...
Good to hear your pfd isn't spent on frivolous things. Mine will be spent on bills(mostly), but I still like it!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Friday, October 06, 2006 12:54:00 AM) : 

Blonde, let your dad know that I finally got the pictures out of my camera, the ones and him and Marina, the only picture that turned out real good is posted on my blog site today.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (Saturday, October 07, 2006 8:19:00 AM) : 

A black cat huh...I did that once in school...the principal thought I was a play boy bunny and sent me home!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, October 08, 2006 1:00:00 AM) : 

I did that once, but someone snuck up behind me and put a white stripe down my back and everyone thought I was a "skunk"

 

post a comment