Blonde bear has an iPod!!!! ITS sooo awesome!!! (see picture) I also got another mouse!! She is soo cute!! (see other picture)) Anyway, my first school dance is on the 19th! I'm going with my friends. I'm bored... i should be cleaning my room but i don't feel like it... lalala...I look forward to Memorial Weekend!!! I also look forward to snowmachineing!! I ♥ snowmachining!!! I am doing awesome in school! A's in everything but Math (which is a B+) and Gym (which is a D+) and not cuz i'm lazy!!! Its because I didn't do this activity log thingy. But I just redid that today and the gym teacher is supposed to change my grade today. Oh and By the Way, if your a nerd it means you smart right? theres this guy and hes like really stupid and hes all your stupid and then the teacher was handing out our tests and i got 100 and hes all your a nerd! And i was all ook... yea... Lalala... i'm so bored... i'm listening to my awesome iPod!! Its so totally awesome!! i'm bored.... Bye bye Blonde Bear
Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:58:00 AM) :
Good morning Blonde, congratulations on your grades, that is great, I will have to look at your report card to see what it looks like, I think all of my teachers did not fully understand the alphabet, their alphabet only consisted of "D" and "F". Your wish for Memorial Day is closer, this morning we woke up not only to a frost but a heavy freeze. Great picture, but which one is the iPOD? What did you name your new mouse? Maybe this next spring, one of our events at the campground will be a "Pet Show", Uncle John can enter his "Croc", if it comes back to the pond. Come see us.
Sierra said ... (Saturday, October 14, 2006 12:20:00 PM) :
My mouse's name is Luna. I named her that because the other one's name is Bella and it sounds like Bella Luna when you put the names together. The iPod is the picture with the black thing that looks like a mouse on a hand! ;) -Blonde
Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:03:00 PM) :
You know, we have a little thng we use on our computer called a mouse, but it really does not look like a mouse - maybe they should event an iPod that looks like a mouse, that you you can go around all day with a mouse in your hand and his tail in your ear, other animals could also be used, a bear would not work because their tail is to short! Blonde, your word verification is growing, hggvmbpm is going just a little beyond normal security.
Sierra said ... (Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:06:00 PM) :
word verification is staying. sorry. end of coversation. lol goodnight, -blonde
Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:13:00 AM) :
Blonde, there was a news item this morning, Apple is warning and recalling iPOD's that have recently been shipped out. They may contain a virus, you may want to check on the status of yours. There should be a toll free number on your paperwork that you can call to find out if your model is affected. If I hear anymopre, I will let you know.
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:05:00 PM) :
Blonde, did you find out anything about your iPOD - the only thing that I have heard is that they think those pods shipped out in September are the only ones that have a computer virus. oooh, look at this WV, ooueybqc what does that mean? I bet it is one of those new "rock" songs or rap!
john r mclay said ... (Friday, October 20, 2006 5:36:00 AM) :
Nerds are the coolest thing that ever happened to the earth. Just wait 10 years to find if they still think you're a nerd when they're living in a VAN down by the RIVER!!
Sierra said ... (Friday, October 20, 2006 1:19:00 PM) :
We looked it up about the ipod, and we didn't find anything. nice try.
Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, October 21, 2006 7:33:00 PM) :
Blonde, check apple.com for information, the virus that affected the iPODS is suppose to be from Mincrosoft, the virus is called Ravone.
Sierra said ... (Saturday, October 21, 2006 7:39:00 PM) :
I'm on apple.com and i'm not finding anything.
Sierra said ... (Saturday, October 21, 2006 7:40:00 PM) :
...and my ipod isn't showing any signs of a virus...
Comments on "!!! =D !!!"
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:58:00 AM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Saturday, October 14, 2006 12:20:00 PM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:03:00 PM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:06:00 PM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:13:00 AM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:05:00 PM) :
-
john r mclay said ... (Friday, October 20, 2006 5:36:00 AM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Friday, October 20, 2006 1:19:00 PM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, October 21, 2006 7:33:00 PM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Saturday, October 21, 2006 7:39:00 PM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Saturday, October 21, 2006 7:40:00 PM) :
post a commentGood morning Blonde, congratulations on your grades, that is great, I will have to look at your report card to see what it looks like, I think all of my teachers did not fully understand the alphabet, their alphabet only consisted of "D" and "F".
Your wish for Memorial Day is closer, this morning we woke up not only to a frost but a heavy freeze. Great picture, but which one is the iPOD? What did you name your new mouse? Maybe this next spring, one of our events at the campground will be a "Pet Show", Uncle John can enter his "Croc", if it comes back to the pond. Come see us.
My mouse's name is Luna. I named her that because the other one's name is Bella and it sounds like Bella Luna when you put the names together. The iPod is the picture with the black thing that looks like a mouse on a hand! ;)
-Blonde
You know, we have a little thng we use on our computer called a mouse, but it really does not look like a mouse - maybe they should event an iPod that looks like a mouse, that you you can go around all day with a mouse in your hand and his tail in your ear, other animals could also be used, a bear would not work because their tail is to short! Blonde, your word verification is growing, hggvmbpm is going just a little beyond normal security.
word verification is staying. sorry.
end of coversation. lol
goodnight,
-blonde
Blonde, there was a news item this morning, Apple is warning and recalling iPOD's that have recently been shipped out. They may contain a virus, you may want to check on the status of yours. There should be a toll free number on your paperwork that you can call to find out if your model is affected. If I hear anymopre, I will let you know.
Blonde, did you find out anything about your iPOD - the only thing that I have heard is that they think those pods shipped out in
September are the only ones that have a computer virus. oooh, look at this WV, ooueybqc what does that mean? I bet it is one of those new "rock" songs or rap!
Nerds are the coolest thing that ever happened to the earth. Just wait 10 years to find if they still think you're a nerd when they're living in a VAN down by the RIVER!!
We looked it up about the ipod, and we didn't find anything. nice try.
Blonde, check apple.com for information, the virus that affected the iPODS is suppose to be from Mincrosoft, the virus is called Ravone.
I'm on apple.com and i'm not finding anything.
...and my ipod isn't showing any signs of a virus...