Tuesday, May 15, 2007

=]

Hello everybody!!!! School is almost out! We met all the 8th grade teachers yesterday, and i didn't really like any of them except Mrs. Parlow. but unfortunately shes retiring next year. :'( both of my favorite teachers are retiring next year!!!!
By the way... my favorite teacher Ms. Kane used to be Aunt Heidi's and my Mom's teacher. Like the second week of school she came up to me and told me that she couldn't find any pictures of mom, but she gave me a picture of Aunt Heidi in 5th grade. =] So I'll probably bring that out on memorial weekend.
Also, i know there are some of you that only check my blog everyonce in a while because I stopped blogging. But i'm going to start blogging at least every other day, if not everyday! So read my last post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you haven't already.) :D
I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

-blonde.

P.S. Grandpa, read the last post because that's where the story i submitted for A.W.A's is.

Comments on "=]"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:32:00 PM) : 

Mrs. Kane was my favorite! I can't wait to see the photo, I am surprised she remembered me. How funny.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:05:00 AM) : 

I remember when Heidi was in Mrs. Kane class. Photo's, you want to see some funny photos of heidi - I have bunches of them! Good to see you bloggin once again Blonde!

 

post a comment