Christmas is almost here! So my mom was thinking that we should draw names. I have contacts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X-mas list 1) airwalks (They are a type of shoe that i really want) and thats it
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:08:00 PM) :
Is it Christmas time already? Let's see, what do I want? (1) New pair a neoprene hip boots (2) New pair of leahtrer wading boots (3) For all of my Children, grand children, and great grandchildren to have a very Merry Christmas. P.S. I would like a sausage also!
Heidi said ... (Friday, November 17, 2006 9:23:00 AM) :
I want world peace and to have all my family together....so when do you arrive in Anchorage for Christmas?
Heidi said ... (Thursday, November 23, 2006 8:31:00 PM) :
Happy Turkey Day...missed you guys....hope you ate well.
Comments on ""
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:08:00 PM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Friday, November 17, 2006 9:23:00 AM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Thursday, November 23, 2006 8:31:00 PM) :
post a commentIs it Christmas time already? Let's see, what do I want? (1) New pair a neoprene hip boots (2) New pair of leahtrer wading boots (3) For all of my Children, grand children, and great grandchildren to have a very Merry Christmas.
P.S. I would like a sausage also!
I want world peace and to have all my family together....so when do you arrive in Anchorage for Christmas?
Happy Turkey Day...missed you guys....hope you ate well.