Tuesday, December 05, 2006

blah

Hi... i'm really bored...like really bored... we put up the christmas tree it's beautiful! And there are some presents under it... my ipod is basically worthless, the computer person still hasn't fixed our computer... sooo yea....
well bye!
-Blondie

Comments on "blah"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:48:00 AM) : 

Hey, you are back! See, I keep checking on you and have been patient. How did you blog if your system is still down? Sorry to hear about your ipod still being down, I know you were enjoying it. What do you want for Christmas?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:51:00 PM) : 

Hello...did you get you shopping done yet? because you haven't asked me what i want yet....

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Saturday, December 30, 2006 8:59:00 AM) : 

I hear you have a new computer? What about the posting?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:23:00 PM) : 

oh where oh where did blonde bear go...oh where oh where can she be...

 

post a comment