Monday, June 04, 2007

howdy =P

Hello everybody. I had sooo much fun Memorial Week!! Stephanie had fun too, even though she's not much of a camping person. You could probably tell because of all the Rockstars and Monsters she consumed. =D So right now i'm just sitting here. bored.
We got my report card and my Terra Nova scores back. On the Terra Novas I got above average in every subject but math. In math i only got average. But thats still cool. Heres what my report card looks like:
FIRST QUARTER:
science:A
Language Arts: B+
Art: A+
P.E.: A
Band: A
History: A
Math: B+

SECOND QUARTER:
Science: A-
Language Arts: A-
Art: B
P.E.: B
Band: A
History: B
Math:B

THIRD QUARTER:
Science: A
Art: A
Language Arts: A
Band: A
Math: A-
History: A

FOURTH QUARTER:
Science: A
P.E.: B
Language Arts: B
Band: A
Math: A
History: A

notice the straight A's in third quarter. heehee. I'm not a nerd, i'm just smart. hehe. mmk maybe i am a nerd.

Comments on "howdy =P"

 

post a comment