hi
| I just got back from spending time with the Eagles and Kymmy and Heather and Hunter( and one night with devyn). It was fun. The first night all of us kid's slept in Uncle Heath and Erica's camper. And then Devyn had to go home so the rest of us slept at grandma's the second night. I had my piano recital tonight. I did okay. I'm so bored and I'm going to be for most of the summer. :'( I don't have softball and no piano in July, Mom wanted me to go to camp. But I would only go if at least one of my friends came and none of them could go. So I'm just going to be at home. Alll summer.............. ooooo fun. For once i actually miss school. Except for the whole learnign thing =D and that reminds me we got our sbd scores back and i got advanced in reading and writing and profficient in Math. yay... actually the main reason i posted this is because i want a link to aunt erica's pictures. The ones on her flickr account. I want to see them but i can't find a link to them. Well.... bye bye. -BORED TO TEARS blonde bear. |

Comments on "hi"
-
Shana said ... (Tuesday, June 19, 2007 12:10:00 AM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Tuesday, June 19, 2007 12:12:00 AM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Tuesday, June 19, 2007 12:17:00 AM) :
post a commentShe has not posted them all on flicker yet...go to her blog for pics of our 4x4 trip..."realeyes" is her name. Thanks for visiting my site...cant leave a comment on your parents site for some reason...this little box never comes up...So start pleading and begging to go with us...maybe dad will bring up the four wheelers and we can make it to the glacier...it was a blast...you should come to Anchorage and visit for awhile this summer. Toodles kid and be good.
I went to her blog to look, but everytime i go there, it's only old pictures that i've already seen. I know it is midnight. but i'm not that tired. Even though my eyes can barely stay open...
oh and i forgot to say this on the post: I am probably one of the only people in the world with a senile pet mouse. Bella is going crazy. Even ask my witnesses, Kym Heather and Hunter. Alll day long, all she does is run around in circles in her cage. When K H and H were over at my house, we put our feet together so that the mice could crawl on the floor without running away and Luna, the black one kind of walked around and looked for ways to get out. But Bella the white one stood there for a second, and then began to run in circles. We all just sat there laughing and laughing. haha.