Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hi again.

Hello. The past couple days have been pretty uneventful. Except for the 2 fires and the plane crash...
Anyways... we celebrated Marina's birthday today because tomorrow she'll be out with her friends all day. She wanted steak and mashed potatoes for her birthday dinner so we had that. And then we went over to Grandma Marianne's house for an "Ice Cream Social" She bought 3 containers of ice cream and then every ice cream topping imaginable with the exception or oreoes and gummy bears. SO that was lots of fun. I've been saving up my money lately and doing chores around the house and at Grandma Marianne's and right now I have 187 dollars. Today was good. instead of staying inside in my pajamas all day, I went for a walk with the dog. It was pretty fun. Except the sky was filled with smoke. The big fire is near the Ravin's cabin, but pretty far away from ours. I'm still worried though. Sooo.... like i said earlier, not much going on around here. I've been pretty bored lately.
ALSO!!! WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?!?!?!!!? Nobody is around! And again, i'd like a link to aunt erica's pictures on flickr.
Well.... bye
SO BORED blonde bear

Comments on "Hi again."

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:36:00 PM) : 

and again, I checked aunt ericas blog site and the only pictures i found on there are old ones i've already seen (The ones of Heather at Girlscout Camp)

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:21:00 AM) : 

Erica has two blogs sites, try realeyezhnr.blogspot.com Sounds as if you are doing great in raising your financial situation. I was wondering if that fire was anywhere close to Bear Ridge.

 

post a comment