back home!
| I'm finally home!! Kind of bored though. i HATE not having DSL and having to deal with crappy internet that disconnects itself every 5 minutes. I'm in the process of convincing dad to get DSL or at least switch to ACS dial up instead of cosmic hamlet. Help me! right now we're paying like 30 something for crappy dial up and I need somebody to help me convince him to get DSL or at least that we're paying waaay more than we should be for this stupid dial up!! hinta hinta aunt heidi, uncle john, grandpa... So my birthday is in 8 days! I want anything to do With My Chemical Romance. The most awesome band ever. Right now, I have enough money to buy 1 or 2 of their 4 albums and I would like the rest of them! I'm waiting to buy the albums until after my birthday though, Their album names are: The Black Parade Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love Life On The Murder Scene I'm really hoping to get all of these albums!!!! I have 20 dollars right now from babysitting and I'm going to babysit tomorrow too but I don't know how much I will make doing that. Again, I won't buy anything until AFTER my birthday! -Siiierrrrra |

Comments on "back home!"
post a comment