Monday, July 02, 2007

HI AGAIN =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

Hellloooo!!!! I'm having a lot of fun in Anchorage.

We haven't been doing much but i am enjoying spending time with my family. As you probably know, Uncle John, Kym, and Donald went to the lake and brought home icky pike. ewww. It was nasty and they kept trying to get us to eat it.

We also went shopping/ (HOORAY FOR SHOPPING!!!) i love to shop.

Ummm... what else did we do.... umm... oh yea i admit i have an obsession with the sims now. I wake up earlier then Devyn Tay and Kym, so I'll be up at 9 a.m. and everybody is sleeping while i'm playing the sims.haha.

I am LOVING DSL and Youtube!!! I don't know how i ever survived without it.I'm not looking forward to going home and having to use crappy dial up that disconnects itself every 5 minutes.(and that is NOT an exaggeration.) but I am looking forward to seeing my parents again. (OKAY my sister too.)
I feel like I never want to leave, but I also miss being home. (haha they'd never be able to buy cookie dough again if I never left ;)


Wellllll
TaTaForNow

Comments on "HI AGAIN =D =D =D =D =D =D =D"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Monday, July 02, 2007 11:07:00 PM) : 

Hey, you found yur way back to blog land, even in LA! I agree with you about DSL, having had mine for just a couple of months I wouldnever want to go back to dial up! It was cheaper for me to go to DSL because we eliminated one extra phone line. Sounds as if you are having fun. While you are in Anchorage you should expereince new things, like eat Pike! Miss you.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:06:00 AM) : 

They ate all my cookie dough!!! I know what you are getting for Christmas! I am sure glad we are not boring you too bad. With all the estrogen in this house its hard to get everyone having fun.

 

post a comment