Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRHTDAY AUNT HEIDI

Happy Birthday in an hour aunt Heidi!! hah. I remembered yours. Now lets see if you remember mine. =D <=) partay. oh and by the way no looking at my past posts to see when my birthday is. Thats cheating. haha. lol annyways...
I'm already missing camping and being with all my cousins! It's going to be a very boring summer. I now have enough to buy three My Chemical Romance albums!!! WOOT!!!! yay yay yay yay yay yay. Now what I would reallllly absolutely looove and adddore, is tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert and then backstage passes so i could meet Gerard Way but the thing about that is, is that I would sit there and he'd be looking at me like i'm a retard because I would be babbling about how much i adore him and then i would be talking reallly fast and he would be all like SECURITY!!! lol. haha. yup thats probably what would happen.

Comments on "HAPPY BIRHTDAY AUNT HEIDI"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:53:00 PM) : 

It is on the 24th of July, and I didn't peek! We will come see you again before summer is done and who knows maybe your feet will grow and you can come shopping again. Is your cough better?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:50:00 AM) : 

Happy Birthday, Blondie - just wanted to be the first one to officially wish you a Happy Birthday. Thanks for lettingme know it was Heidi's birthday, I thought it was in May. Chemical Romance,is that one of those long haired, hippie punk rock groups! Have you ever listened to the group, Lawrence Welk, they put out some great sounds.

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:17:00 AM) : 

My cough is mostly gone. I only start coughing if I laugh too hard. hahahahahahaahaaaa cough. lol.

 

post a comment