Tuesday, July 24, 2007

it's been a great birthday!

I've had a great day! I had barely opened my eyes when my mom came into my room with a rasberry hot chocolate which is what I always get whenever we go to the coffee shop. Then my grandma marianne came by with 13 baloons and currently they're floating all over the house! (They're filled with helium so they float) Then Marina and her friend treated me to lunch at China Grill. After that I came home and relaxed, then my mom came home and started on the dinner of my choice: Taquitos, refried beans and spanish rice. My mom wanted to make the dinner extra special so she tried to home make the taquitos. It ended up being a taquito-type-thing, but it was still sooo good! Then I opened presents My Aunt Karen went all out to get me an ab lounge! (Aunt Heidi, remember the one at JCpenny that I tried out?Thats the one she bought me) She went there, and the woman told her that they didn't have any ab lounges left. Aunt Karen argued that they had to have them because I'd seen them recently. Then after a bit, she asked to speak to the suprevisor. The suprevisor said that actually they did have one left. So my aunt karen handed them a credit card but it was expired. So she made sure they would hold on to the ab lounge for her, and she drove all the way home, across town. She got her other credit card and went back to 5th avenue mall. Then she had to go into the creepy place! (The floor where all the people died in the earth quake) Then she mailed it down to my grandma who gave it to me. I also got squishy pillows! They look like the green one that devyn has, it's short and circular, and has little bumpies on it. haha i know i'm descriptive. chenelle grandma says it's called. And mom bought me one of the My Chemical Romance cd's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my grandma also bought me the YUMMIEST cake! It's lemon cake, with a chocolate whipped cream frosting thing It was soo yummy! So My birthday was pretty great! I'm officially a teenager now!

Comments on "it's been a great birthday!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, July 24, 2007 9:05:00 PM) : 

Sounds like you made out, except for one! I noticed it sitting on the kitchen island today - I think someone forgot to mail it or maybe it was meant to be delivered in person - anyway Happy Birthday girl and congratulations on being a teenager, Thirteen - I can alsmost remember my 13th!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Wednesday, July 25, 2007 5:27:00 AM) : 

Happy birthday, punk. At this point, you have a good chance of surviving 'til Dad breaks your plate in 5 years.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:22:00 AM) : 

Hey sorry I forgot you...there are just so many kids...most of them mine...I can not keep track...Happy Birthday...and welcome to teen-ager-hood....

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:54:00 PM) : 

Oh yea, you become a teenager and stop blogging! You are going to be fourteen pretty soon!

 

post a comment