Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hiii!!!

Hi. I haven't been blogging very much lately I know. I just wanted to announce, that we are FINALLY getting DSL!! Either the day before my birthday or on my birthday! Yay. Haha dad wouldn't get it if Marina or I asked, but when my mom asked he finally agreed. I'm so excited. I have had tons of complaints from my friends. Because on MSN I always have to sign in and out because my internet keeps disconnecting. But NO MORE OF THAT FOR ME!!! and I can talk on the phone and be on the internet at the same time! I've been prettty bored lately. Mom fractured the bone at the top of her foot from getting hit in softball. Shes on crutches now. Dad went out to the cabin, Marina went to work, so I'm here helping mom with chores and grocery shopping etc. She's pretty sore. Okay, you do the math. I type 60 Word per minute, and in the copule minutes I've taken to type this much, my internet has disconnected 7 times. All I can say is thank God for that little autosave thingy. Well... I'd better publish this post before my internet disconnects again. haha right after i finished typing that last sentence, it disconnected again. Okay now I'm going to post!
bye bye!

Comments on "Hiii!!!"

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Saturday, July 21, 2007 3:05:00 PM) : 

wow! it's a new record. My internet stayed connected for nearly 3 minutes!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:14:00 AM) : 

DSL, you will loveit - it speeds thngs up so fast. See, you got your birthday wish so the rest of us are off the hook!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:35:00 AM) : 

Happy dance....DSL...Happy Dance!!!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:38:00 AM) : 

Broken feet, broken legs, pulled tendons....everyone I know is breaking something. Tell mom we are thinking about her, and when you get mad don't kick her in the foot. Missing you!

 

post a comment