Sunday, July 22, 2007

never put hydrogen peroxide in your eye.

I forgot to tell you something! a couple days ago, we were getting ready to go to the cabin, and i was having some trouble putting my contact in. When I finally thought I had it in, I realized it wasn't in, it had just fallen on the counter. So I picked it up and looked around for some contact solution (I forgot to take home the stuff that Aunt Heidi gave me!) All I could find was mom's. And mom's contact solution is different than what you buy at the store. So I picked up the bottle, and squirted it on the contact and let it sit for a second. Then I opened up my eye and put the contact in. As soon as it touched my eye, It started to sting SO badly!! I put my hand over my eye and started screaming because it hurt so bad. I walked out to my mom and still sobbing, i asked, "Is your contact solution supposed to sting so bad that it makes you scream and cry!?" Her eyes got wide and she said, "Sierra, that is Hydrogen peroxide! You're supposed to put it in the contact case and then let it sit for 6 hours! You just put pure Hydrogen Peroxide in your eye!" My eyes got all wide, well actually one eye got wide. I could barely open the other one and it was all red. So I had to take out the contact, which was very hard because my eye stung so badly that I couldn't keep it open so that I could take out the contact, but eventually I got it out. And then I had to wash out my eye with water. And even after that, I could open my eye, but it was bright red. So then I had to walk around with only one contact in, and the other eye all foggy. I was walking into walls and stuff. haha.
Well during the experience, it was horrible! But looking back on it, all I can do is laugh. Just let this be a lesson to everyone, NEVER PUT HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IN YOUR EYE BECAUSE IT HUUUUURTS!! haha you probably all already new that. I mean isn't it kind of obvious that your not supposed to put peroxide in your eye?

Comments on "never put hydrogen peroxide in your eye."

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:02:00 PM) : 

Oh dear I bet that hurt...but my dear child why did you NOT go put your glasses on instead of walking around half blind?

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:04:00 PM) : 

because I had one contact in and I didn't feel like taking it out. Plus I hate going in public with my glasses on.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:14:00 PM) : 

Let's see now, what is the name of your blog site, oh, yea Blond e! Have you ever tried brushing your teeth with Preparation H because you did not fgeel like putitng your glasses on?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (Monday, July 23, 2007 8:11:00 AM) : 

ROTFL....Girl you are a funny writer...I see potential...and...well...I too have put peroxide in my eye...doing the same thing mind you...and I do not wear contacts (long story and I am embarrassed just thinking of it)Thanks for the morning laugh...a great way to start the day...say Hi to your family for me.

 

post a comment