my daily/weekly/monthly/hourly post!
| Hi! =D So I've figured out how to upload videos onto youtube! hooray! Dad wanted me to upload the video he made of his softball team click here to see his video. Annnnnd.... click here to see mine!! Mine is just a slideshow of my favorite pictures/funnest memories. By the way theres music for both of those, so turn up the volume. Also, on mine, be sure to watch it ALL THE WAY to the end. Theres a special message after the credits! =D I have been on the computer for a total of 3 and a half hours today. I just love not disconnecting every five minutes! Bye byeee! |

Comments on "my daily/weekly/monthly/hourly post!"
-
Heidi said ... (Saturday, July 28, 2007 10:46:00 AM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Saturday, July 28, 2007 12:05:00 PM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Saturday, July 28, 2007 12:21:00 PM) :
-
Shana said ... (Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:26:00 AM) :
post a commentI LOVE IT!!! when do I get more?
I've used up most of our pictures already! Theres another one that my dad made. It's called fun in alaska or something like that. I'm putting that one on too. But when I get some more pictures I promise I'll make more! =)
wait never mind. This one used to be on Movie Maker but it's not anymore. So it won't upload. Sorry. This one was a video that aunt erica took of me hunter and uncle heath sledding at the cabin, and some pictures of the cabin, and snowmachining pictures. (Whoever has not been out there in the winter, HAS to see if my dad will take you out. In my opinion, it's funner in the winter because we have a huge sledding hill. And you don't even haveta walk back up it!!!!)
Good job on the video...I see a career here for you....