Wednesday, December 02, 2009

This is my snowman that i made at 10 pm last night ^
he has a few deformities, he is very sensitive about this though so please don't say anything.
to his face.
and yes that is a pickle, not a carrot.
alllllsoo...
i didn't forget my password!

i forgot my email.
just thought i should announce that.

looking forward to christmas... see you then :)
at least i better. and if i don't there will be consequences....
i will come find you... i know where you live!




Comments on ""

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:02:00 AM) : 

You snuck in on me again! Have to start monitoring you closer. What a cute snowman - must be something mentally about a "pickle" for a nose! I to am looking forward to Christmas, I will be plowing out the campground today and tomorrow ~ lots of snow but it was sure pretty down there with all the snow on the trees, the snow was so heavy a lot of the alders were bent over to the ground. We may have lost a limb on the "Tiger Tree" between your cabin and the Wolf Den. Looked like from the windshield of my truck that the big limb broke off due to the weight of the snow. will check closer today. The night of the snow, it was such a beautiful night after it stopped and cleared, big full moon. The big spruce trees in our yard were beautiful ~ but not enough to make me want to go out a build a snow man, plus, I was out of pickles.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Friday, December 04, 2009 12:14:00 AM) : 

You should see all the snow at the HITW, it is beautiful! You are now plowed out, right up to your doorsteps. The parking lot area would make a great ice skating rink! However, we have "snow monsters" move in, I got pictures of them today ~ they are on the HITW site.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Friday, December 04, 2009 5:48:00 AM) : 

I am so proud of you - breaking out of your shell to post! I also like the snowman's pickle(even if it doesn't sound quite right). If only other bloggers would see your incentive. If you had to come hunt us down, we would be sure you get back before new year....

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:23:00 PM) : 

For sure!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:24:00 PM) : 

Oh yeah I thought you pickle looked like a turd... must be bad lighting... but I won't say that to his face... did you name him Allen?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:09:00 PM) : 

Who is Allen? Blonde, is there something that you are not sharing with your grandfather?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, December 12, 2009 12:57:00 PM) : 

thanks for visiting my site (Hyperbole Prattle)but you forgot to leave a comment :) I watching you!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Monday, December 21, 2009 8:05:00 PM) : 

Merry Christmas, looking forward to seeing you at the HITW. Want to know a secret ~ oh, I cannot tell you or it would not be a secret.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (Friday, December 25, 2009 10:33:00 AM) : 

Merry Christmas, punk. Looking forward to picking on you

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:18:00 PM) : 

Do I hear "School Bells" ringing?

 

post a comment