The reason I haven't been blogging is because there is nothing to blog about.I just got 2 of the My Chemical Romance cd's. The other should be in next week and then I'll have all of them!!
Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:02:00 AM) :
Good morning Blondie, Chemical Romance is s unique name for a country western group. I don't think I have heard any of their music. This rain is enough to put anyone in a "mood", but the good news it is suppose to clear off and become sunny/ partly cloudy from Tuesday through Saturday.
Sierra said ... (Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:05:00 AM) :
My Chemical Romance is rock/alternative. iTunes calls it punk though.
Comments on ""
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:02:00 AM) :
-
Sierra said ... (Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:05:00 AM) :
post a commentGood morning Blondie, Chemical Romance is s unique name for a country western group. I don't think I have heard any of their music. This rain is enough to put anyone in a "mood", but the good news it is suppose to clear off and become sunny/ partly cloudy from Tuesday through Saturday.
My Chemical Romance is rock/alternative. iTunes calls it punk though.