hhhiii
| Hellooo! I hoped ya liked my video and Dad's too! So i'm bored. We aren't doing anything as usual. Dad and I are both sick with something so there isn't much to do. I've just been sittign here, on the internet, or reading a book. I hardly ever watch tv because dad always has it on baseball. Even if he's not watching it we aren't allowed to change it. haha. hahahaha...ha....... ha. Well... I'm going to go on and I know this post is totally pointless. Haha. I was just bored. youtube now. byebyeee |

Comments on "hhhiii"
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Monday, July 30, 2007 1:31:00 PM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Monday, July 30, 2007 10:56:00 PM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Monday, July 30, 2007 11:16:00 PM) :
-
Heidi said ... (Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:43:00 PM) :
post a commentI have some grteat chores that I could turn over to you! I want to thank you, you hooked up to DSL. However, being that we both live in a small town, they had to disconnect someone from DSL so they could conect you! When I heard about it, I raised a fuss and after two days they cut someone else off the line and put me back on. Thanks a lot girl for cutting me out of electronic loop, I hate to admit it but I really did miss it. Did not realize how dependent I have become to the WWW. I had to do my data collecting for the sport fishing report the old fashion way! Next time, you upgrade, please don't tell them to disconnect me. Loved both your videos, I wish I had talent to make movies!
Good evening Goldie! Where are you going to stay while your dad and mom are gone, you know you are more than welcome to come out and spend the few days with us. Got two new friends that you can take care of.
I have already been here, twice Heidi - sorry you can't catch me!
Dang...you were hiding here! I guess I lost.