hi
| Hello everybody. I'm bored. Register for school on the 20th I think. Oh joy... (that was sarcasm) why does the summer seem so short? and the school year so long? Why should we have to spend 8 1/2 months at school, but only 2 1/2 away from school? Thats stupid. I still need to go shopping. I don't have a backpack. or a binder. or anything.... |

Comments on "hi"
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:46:00 PM) :
-
Shana said ... (Friday, August 03, 2007 9:53:00 AM) :
-
Shana said ... (Saturday, August 04, 2007 8:40:00 AM) :
post a commentI also think we shoiuld only have 2 1/2 months of school and 8 1/2 months of vacation time, especially during the teen years because we all know that teenagers have all the answers:) Just teasing, but the concept is good, that way the kids could get longer term jobs during the sumemr vacation to help supplement the family budget and pay their own way! When I am elected Govenor, I will make that high on my agenda. We would also be reducing the school budget, teachers would have to get second jobs, that would help out the ecomy - this concept has merits - let's work on it!
gee now that it is almost over the complaining starts about it being too short...read back a few blogs on this bears site...in June it was a different complaint...I am borred....maybe school is a fine way to strive off bordom...but with three teens...I like the concept dad has...that would be more money for me...
you must have found something to do...no new blog! HEllllloooooooo