| I have become obsessed with My FAVORITE band, My Chemical Romance. I've spent 60 dollars on My Chemical Romance cd's and mom spent 28 dollars to get me one of them for my birthday (i found out later that it wasnt the music, it was 2 DVD's and one was them performing live, and the other was a video diary that I have already watched 3 times ), and now I have all of them!!! But they arent' in yet. I had to order them. I should have all of them in 3 or 4 weeks. Right now I have some of their songs, but not all of them. So currently, I'm listening to them really loud and singing along with them at the top of my lungs and even though my throat kind of hurts i'm still singing because I love them. hahaaha. All of my favorites on youtube are My Chemical Romance interviews, and Gerard Way interviews, and videos of them performing live etc etc. i looooove themmmmm!! |
Comments on "this is a post that you probably won't want to read because i'm just going to talk about my favorite band alot because i'm obsesssssed."
-
Shana said ... (Wednesday, August 01, 2007 10:04:00 AM) :
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:25:00 PM) :
post a commentoh I miss them days...at least you only have one sibbling to fight the sound wave issues with...try...Metalica, Lover Boy, and Madonna...all on top volume at the same time!!! oh boy talk about classical music!!
So, while dad and mom are gone, you girls decide to go do a little shopping - I know your dad will enjoy his "Welcome Home" sweats as will your mother enjoy her new -------. Your word verification is urkup - is that something like puking? Or is that Redneck talk for saying "your cup"?