Wednesday, August 15, 2007

i changed my hair!

I know i was saying that I was going to bleach my hair and then dye it purple, but I changed my mind. haha, and just like my dad does all of the time, i changed it at the very last minute. I'd told the lady what i wanted, and she made a funny face, but went to get the dye anyways. She came back mixing the blonde hair dye. I said,
" I'm nervous that this will ruin my hair and make it poofier than it already is!" So as shes mixing the dye, shes telling me that it would be the same cost to get it chemically relaxed. She convinced me to not dye it. So she put this stuff that smelled really bad like rotten eggs in my hair. And then I had to get it washed and as i was walking toward the washing thingy, she was like "ohhhhh i just mixed up all this blonde!" oops. my bad. haha. So now, It's straight! IT'S NOT POOFY ANYMORE!!!!!! YAY!! (Aunt Heidi, I would recomend this for Taylor. Our hair is almost exactly the same.) It doesn't take alot of maintainance either. All I have to do is put some stuff in it after i wash it, and then let it air dry, and then straightening it is waaaay easier than it was before, and now, when I straighten it, instead of being not as poofy, but still poofy, It's straight. REally straight. I love it!! yay!!!
bye byeeeee

Comments on "i changed my hair!"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Thursday, August 16, 2007 9:21:00 AM) : 

We want Pictures!!! i told tay..is it easier to straighten?

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Thursday, August 16, 2007 9:27:00 AM) : 

I can't get pictures. Our digital camera is broken. But i'll post some when it gets back. It is way easier to straigthen. I also got it thinned before they put the chemical in.

 

post a comment