ok maybe that wasn't my last post. (i don't know why it made a big gap between the title and the post keep scrolling down until you see the post.
| I'm bored. So i'm going to post again. haha. I had lots of fun camping! But I wish everybody could have stayed longer... =( I hope Uncle Heath and Erica aprecciate me and Devyn's work on the camper. It was lots of fun. I bet the permanent marker will wash of the duct tape soon. (heehee that sounds really funny) but as soon as it does, we'll just have to rewrite everything! I have most of my school clothes, but I still need to buy all the supplies and get my hair done. If I give my sister some money, she can get me a discount!! hahaaaa! I think I've already told everyone what I'm going to do with my hair, but I'm going to say it again. I'm bleaching all of it, and then dyeing the underlayer either a bright, electric purple, or electric blue. I know what you're all thinking: Why not pink? and I did want it to be pink, but mom says it won't look as good. Also I plan to either straighten my hair or curl it everyday. The hole in the wall looks completely different than it did 2 years ago. Grandpa was talking about cutting down all the trees and roots on "estrogen ridge" That is a really good idea, because on memorial weekend, our tent had roots sticking up everywhere! Even with mats, that was very uncomfortable. I don't know how we'd do it, but we should get wooden stairs leading up there too! hahaha I think we should build a big cabin just for us teens/preteens/kids ( 16 and under (haha)) haha. but that would defeat the purpose of camping i guess.... but oh well. hehe. ok, now somebody count how many times I've said haha, or hehe, or something along the lines of that. haha. haha the ones in this sentence do not count. hehe hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahaha yup. I'm bored. hahahaaaa -Sierrrrra P.S. hahahahahaa heeeheeeeeheeeheeeheee hahahaha |

Comments on "ok maybe that wasn't my last post. (i don't know why it made a big gap between the title and the post keep scrolling down until you see the post."
-
Stan Harrington said ... (Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:48:00 PM) :
post a commentThat was a long blog! Glad you had fun over the weekend, you and Devyn did a great job onthe door, why we never tyhought about that before is beyond me - I guess us adults osmetiomes overlook the obvious. Good job!