Thursday, August 16, 2007

very bored.

hello. I'm very bored. I've checked everybody's blog like 20 times today. If I don't post for like 5 days, everybody wants to know where I am, but then you guys don't post hardly at all!! Post more pleeeease. =D So right now I'm just sitting here. Very bored and very mad at my stupid overprotective virus protection thing. I've convinced my mom to let me get a myspace, but the stupid virus protection thing won't let me go on myspace so I can make one! Earlier, before the virus thingy got all overprotective, Dad was on and it wanted him to update the virus protection thingy. So he did, and now it's OVERPROTECTIVE!!! I can't get on myspace or youtube or hardly anything. The only thing it lets me on are quizilla, blogspot, and this one site thats called lyric interperatation. (I go there everyday, because My Chemical Romance's songs are very metaphorical) Oh and it lets me look up pictures of My Chemical Romance and the members. I can only look up pictures though, if i try and look up information it won't let me get on the sites. It's very annoying.
Dad got a juicer. It's very easy, all you do it put a whole fruit or vegetable in it, and then it comes out in juice! He really likes it. He has lots of fun mixing up different fruits and then letting everybody try it. My favorite so far is a combination of Bananas, Pears, and Oranges.
Today, I was really suprised because he went to the store and instead of coming back with his usual cookie ingredients and cakes etc. He bought a whole bunch of fruit! I'm really glad that he's eating better.
So I'm very bored. I'm still not used to wearing my hair down. I've kept it in a ponytail for 2 years.
I guess I'm not gonna stop posting. I don't know though. I might when school starts. I doooon't knooooow though. I can't believe that summer is over!! noooooooo!!!!!!!!!

=! like my new smiley dude? I was hyper and I was making random smileys and that was the only one that kinda sorta made sense. I dont' knwo what expression he's supposed to be making. but... he's my new signature smiley!!! yay!!!

Bye Byeeee
-Booooorrrrreeeeeddddd oooouuuut oooof mmmmyyyy miiiiinnnnddd

Comments on "very bored."

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Friday, August 17, 2007 10:35:00 AM) : 

Juicer...I love Juice, can you make smoothies with it also? I love smoothies!

 

post a comment