Saturday, August 18, 2007

yay!

I fixed my computer! Yay!! Now I have a myspace and I'm so happy. I'm not putting the url onto this site though, because unlike my myspace, my blog can be viewed by anyone and everyone. So i'm pretty bored. And the only thing that's been on tv is Hannah Montana (gag) and High School Musical 2 (gag gag gag). So yea. I'm bored.

Comments on "yay!"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Sunday, August 19, 2007 9:37:00 AM) : 

you will have to be my buddy on my space!

Have you been playing with you HTML? you header is gone! (the picture at the top)

 

Blogger Sierra said ... (Sunday, August 19, 2007 10:12:00 AM) : 

I changed the font but thats it. I can still see it

 

Blogger Shana said ... (Saturday, September 08, 2007 9:35:00 AM) : 

i will find you on my space too....give your mom a BIG HUG for me today....I will be holding her close to my heart. Let her know I am here in spirit as they go through this saturday.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (Tuesday, December 25, 2007 12:09:00 AM) : 

Merry Christmas Blondie!

 

post a comment